Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Web Innovators Group 32 (WebInno32)
Tuesday, November 29, 2011 at 6:30 PM (EST)
WebInno is an informal gathering of people interested in internet and mobile innovation - open to all in the community.
We'll begin with the doors officially opening at 6:30pm in the Cambridge Royal Sonesta Hotel.
Main Dishes (presenting at 7pm):
- BestVendor - Jeff Giesea & Ben Zhuk
- Kibits Labs - Matt Cutler & Dave Greenstein
- Tasted Menu - Alex Rosenfeld
Side Dishes (demo’ing throughout the evening):
- Appblade - Gregory Raiz
- hypr3d - Ash Martin and Tom Milnes
- Daily Feats - Veer Gidwaney, Vinay Gidwaney, & Morley Ivers
- MeetingKing - Edwin Siebesma
- PowerInbox - Matt Thazhmon
- Take The Interview - Danielle Weinblatt
- Rejoiner - Mike Arsenault, Chris Buchino, & Nick Johnson
- Rocketmind (Big Sport Fishing 3D) - Joe Hanson, Pat O'Donnell, and Dave Chan
Tweeting about the event? We encourage you to use the hashtags #webinno32 for this specific event and #webinno for the event series. You can follow us at @webinno.
Note that the easiest/best-value parking ($4) is located across the street from the Royal Sonesta at the Cambridgeside Galleria mall lot.
When & Where
Web Innovators Group
The Web Innovators Group (WebInno) is a community inspired by web and mobile innovation. Each quarter we gather to see the latest startups demo their services, as well as for everyone to share and exchange new ideas. Between events, the conversations continue throughout our forums online and across the web.
WebInno was founded and is currently led by David Beisel of NextView Ventures.
Platinum Sponsorship by:
Gold Sponsorship support from: